Emergency Electrician Milwaukee
YOU CAN RELY ON US TO ASSIST YOU WHEN YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY ELECTRICAL SITUATION
If you have ever experienced an electrical problem, you know how scary and stressful it can be. Not only can it be difficult to determine where the problem started, but you may also need extensive repairs in order to get your electrical systems working again. At Crown Electrical LLC in Milwaukee, we understand that when you have an electrical emergency, you can’t wait to resolve the issue. That’s why, when you need an emergency electrician, we provide 24/7 emergency services to meet your needs.
WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF AN ELECTRICAL EMERGENCY?
- Call 9-1-1 if anyone has been electrocuted.
- Do not touch anyone who may have been electrocuted, especially if they are still connected to the power source.
- Turn off the electricity if possible – this may involve flipping the breakers on your electrical panel. Often this is best accomplished by flipping the main switch to cut all power to the home.
- If you cannot turn off the electricity, move live objects away from you with something that does not conduct electricity such as rubber, glass, or paper.
- Protect yourself and others at all times in the event of an electrical emergency.
Contact us today to learn more about our emergency electrician services!